Thursday, July 24, 2008

Re: [papercreters] Paper, paper and more paper

Send in for a few of the Internet info rags and you will need a larger post office box, Junk mail out the kuzu. You will have to cut the see thru windows out of envelopes and pull staples, But the stuff coming by the bag full.

--- On Wed, 7/23/08, larystoy@yahoo.com <larystoy@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: larystoy@yahoo.com <larystoy@yahoo.com>
Subject: [papercreters] Paper, paper and more paper
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 9:19 PM

Mr. Randall:

Paper in quantity, not up here in NE Arizona. The only place where I could conceivably have gotten paper at a reasonable cost, flatly told me not to even THINK about making Papercreate. It would take paper away from them. And I have been researching sources of paper in this area for about 6 months, and haven't found any reliable ones yet.

The nearest town large enough and close enough to look for a supply is Show Low, which is about 45 miles away. The time, fuel cost and other issues to getting it would almost make it prohibitive.

The town I live in, if someone sneezes, everyone in town knows about it before he can get a handkerchief out and wipe his nose.

I am retired and the Papercreate is going to be mostly for my own personal use, and with lots of time I can work around the nuisances of this supply of paper. Besides I don't think the staples and other small #($) would be too much of a problem. The credit cards I am a bit concerned about though.

Sure I would LOVE to get a ready supply of newsprint, but at this time it doesn't look viable. But thanks for the input.

Larry Arnold




__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___