Saturday, November 8, 2008

RE: [papercreters] Re: Progress on the current project

I know your busy but PICTURES don't forget to post the PICTURES  :-)
 
Nick


From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:papercreters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Spaceman
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 4:34 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Re: Progress on the current project

I put a few more pictures at http://starship-enterprises.net/spraypercrete/

My helper had to leave, so I revised my methods. The current system doesn't need the taller and taller towers to get the pc above the form. I set up a clog remover that filters out anything larger than 1/2" and added my trash rated pump. The pump was vandalized years ago with something poured into the fuel tank. I took it to a mechanic friend and we spent a couple of hours rebuilding the carb and unclogging the fuel filter to make it run. The clog remover is 4' tall, so I still have to mix on top of the flatbed and three pallets, but that's as high as I'll have to go and I'm feeling pretty safe. Now if I can just get the rest of the world to leave me alone so I can blast paper I'll eventually get this project done. Another month should do it if I can get past all the distractions.

Spaceman

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___