Saturday, August 1, 2009

RE: [papercreters] pail 'o' papercreters contest and Papercreters photo gallery



Very well done Terri. Thanks so much for sharing. I never have taken the time before to look at the albums and see what everyone else has been doing. I am astounded at the imagination, energy, and creativity among this group (and proud to be a member).

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: tatsass@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 21:13:06 +0000
Subject: [papercreters] pail 'o' papercreters contest

 
hi everyone...!
here is my entry for y'all....
the album name is pail 'o' papercrete....
i hope i did it right...
im not the best at computer stuff..
slap me with some feedback...cheers..teri ann
tibbetts of moab utah.!




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___