Tuesday, February 17, 2009

[papercreters] My first photos of my blocks for the kids fort.

facebook
Michelle Edhouse
17 February 19:23
My first photos of my blocks for the kids fort.
To papercreters@yahoogroups.com
 
I have added some photos to my facebook page which you are more than welcome to check out by following this link.

Enjoy
Michelle (Rotorua, New Zealand)

Michelle has shared a link to an album with you. To view the album or to reply to the message, follow this link:

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=651782844&k=4WG25V52V4VM5FDETG2UQS
Are your friends bothering you? You can opt out of emails from friends on Facebook.


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___