Monday, July 21, 2008

Re: [papercreters] Re: Greetings from Silver City

Ed, I am glad to see you on this board. When I heard the story it
sadden me. I've worked in the construction biz for many years and even
though I have not worked with papercrete I know how much work it is to
build as do so many of the people here. I've thought about you since
your story came out and have wished that somehow there had been a way
to have known and somehow was able to help but alas I must say that it
is purely wishful thinking on my part. I've never thought of you as
being in a pity party at all. Take very good care, you have my best
wishes, Ev

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Edward Conley <c_edward@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks.
> Actually I never expected a pity party as I moved on the next day after I
> made the decision.
> I think being an 18 year old Marine in combat in the jungles of Vietnam
> helped prepared me
> well to survive anything that was thrown at me many years ago, that and my
> belief system
> that has resulted from years of spiritual practice.
> I have tried to confine my comments to answering questions and presenting
> facts not to
> wishing to garner tears or place blame on anyone or anything in particular,
> just an account
> of what happened.
> There is little anyone can do at this point since the decision has already
> been made to let it
> all go. I do thank everyone for the kind offers and words of support.
> Ed
>
>

--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/