Monday, July 7, 2008

[papercreters] Re: Code approval

Yeah, I saw that document too. It's almost 12 years old. I'd like
to learn from his efforts, even if he has been unsuccessful, I'm sure
we'd be able to learn a few things from him.

The last time I attempted to contact Fordice, I didn't get a
response.

Does somebody on Papercreters know him? Since he lives in
California, (Berkely), I wouldn't be shocked if Shane Keller, Joyce
Plath, Rabble, or Charmaine know him since they seem to share at
least some interests. Fordice is an architect. Of course,
California is kinda a big place with more than a handful of people so
they may not.

I think I have an email address for him somewhere. Maybe if I check
my email's old sent mail I might find it.

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "ElfNori" <elf@...> wrote:
>
> I was doing a little research getting ready to build and ran across
this.
>
>
><snip>
>
> If any of this speaks to you and you would like to become involved
please contact:
>
> COB CODE PROJECT c/o John Fordice 1828 Fifth Street Berkeley, Ca.
94710, (510) 549-1033 phone/fax
>
> It might be worth contacting him to see how things are progressing.
It might even be of value to consider joining forces . . .
>
> ElfN
>

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/