Thursday, August 30, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Small dome and Dog dome -was- Re: What are you building with Papercrete?

Whatsa matter, Spaceman? Ashamed of your dog? Somebody set up a photo album and we'll all post our dogs. Hobo's ready.
 
Pepper
 
----- Original Message -----
From: slurryguy
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 5:13 PM
Subject: [papercreters] Small dome and Dog dome -was- Re: What are you building with Papercrete?

LOL. Why? Cause I like dogs.

What? You think I'm conducting a high tech scientific investigation to
determine if people tend to natrually morph their appearance to match
that of their dog?

I'd never conduct such a study. It would insult every dog I've ever
owned!

Spaceman wrote:

No, not on my website. I'll send you one, but why? Because the doggie
dome will be 6' diameter? He's not that big, but I want him to have
lots of room.

Spaceman


No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.484 / Virus Database: 269.12.12/979 - Release Date: 8/29/2007 8:21 PM
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___