Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Re: What are you building with Papercrete?

So have I. I even considered getting a rubber stamp made that says "Throw away your own junk mail!"
 
Pepper
----- Original Message -----
From: anonymous
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Re: What are you building with Papercrete?

LOL great idea. I've been shoving it into various prepaid envelopes and
sending the junkmail back!! It gives me great pleasure!!
~Brian

Joyce E wrote:

>And I just invited four more. There was a thread over on the
>WasteNothing Group -- wastenothing@yahoogroups.com -- about what to do
>with junk mail. I replied that I'm saving mine for papercrete! <G>
>
>Joyce in SE Ohio
>
>
>
>


No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.484 / Virus Database: 269.12.10/977 - Release Date: 8/28/2007 4:29 PM
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___