Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Re: What are you building with Papercrete?

I'm working on the Molly for that small dome I started in the spring. It has been very hot and humid, so I'm not working papercrete much. Formed, cast in place panels is the method. This dome I built from the top down, just to be different. Since I knew it would be a long project I bought skyhooks instead of renting them  : )

And yes, I'm doing a doghouse too. With each load I make a few more molded triangles for the 6' diameter doggie dome.

Spaceman

slurryguy wrote:

Let's see.  Here's what we have so far:  NO PROJECT IS TOO SMALL.  Please tell us about what you're doing.  Doghouses? Playhouses? Where's our sculptors? Any furniture in the works? What happened to our friends that were insulating their basements?    
   
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___