Sunday, August 26, 2007

[papercreters] Ranch Property -was- Re: What are you building with Papercrete?

I think I've seen that same web site. Windtree Ranch?

It supposedly has some papercrete structures already in place. I
don't remember the details.

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, anonymous <ok_fine@...> wrote:
>
> I found my dream property Saturday while home searching. It had
gardens
> in the low river valley, the high ground had gardens, buildings,
> meditation huts, an apple orchard, statues here and there; was like
a
> serene painting. Only one catch....it's a monastery.
> ~Brian
>
> slurryguy wrote:
>
> >
> >Long term I'm planning on a home, but that's a year away before I
get
> >started if not longer. I know the piece of land I want to buy,
and
> >the farmer that owns it wants to sell it to me. There are some
> >issues with the county about subdividing land listed for
agricultural
> >use and someone building residential on it. The actual piece of
land
> >is unuseable for farming/grazing.
> >
> >
> >
>



Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/