Sunday, August 26, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Re: What are you building with Papercrete?

I take it the monastery life does not appeal? Or you're worried they might not take your wife and kids in. Pity.
 
Pepper
 
----- Original Message -----
From: anonymous
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 6:10 PM
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Re: What are you building with Papercrete?

I found my dream property Saturday while home searching. It had gardens
in the low river valley, the high ground had gardens, buildings,
meditation huts, an apple orchard, statues here and there; was like a
serene painting. Only one catch....it's a monastery.
~Brian

slurryguy wrote:

>
>Long term I'm planning on a home, but that's a year away before I get
>started if not longer. I know the piece of land I want to buy, and
>the farmer that owns it wants to sell it to me. There are some
>issues with the county about subdividing land listed for agricultural
>use and someone building residential on it. The actual piece of land
>is unuseable for farming/grazing.
>
>
>


No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.484 / Virus Database: 269.12.8/973 - Release Date: 8/25/2007 5:00 PM
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___