Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Re: [papercreters] Second Papercrete Gathering......Hey Spaceman



Looks like I am scheduled for a photographic workshop with the master photographer and printmaker, Per Volquartz, in Santa Fe between September 27 and October 1 (there will be platinum/palladium print making as part of the agenda).  If you can schedule a meetup before or after those dates, I can see about getting more time off if I am still employed and slaving for the man.  But I am fixing for an exit route of some kind.  Keep thinking about checking out of San Luis Obispo and checking into San Luis Valley.  As in Colorado/New Mexico.  If there's a God helpin' me out on this, I plan to already be in that neck of the woods by then (or Demming area).  Let's see how things go.  Anyway, if i can attend, I will love to.  But not during that workshop.  That's way too important for me since this is my future (I'm hoping, successful future), this artform I'm pursuing with all my heart soul and mind.  Alighty then.. gonna get bookin now.. !




On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 8:56 PM, Evelyn Vollmer <evelynanne8@gmail.com> wrote:
 

Well, dear one, you are the Spaceman :)




Too bad I spaced it and forgot to plan ahead : (

Sept-Nov are usually nice weather around here, with Sept still pretty warm.

spaceman  All opinions expressed or implied are subject to change without notice upon receipt of new information.

On 4/13/2010 9:40 PM, Evelyn Vollmer wrote:
Well, it's a shame we didn't get it together for right about now. I was thinking about Bob the Builder and it's hard for him to make it at that time of the year.




--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon





__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___