Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Re: [papercreters] Metal Studs was/ Using a lawnmower as a mixer



I just uploaded 8 photos "Spaceman's Dome" album, of us putting together the small dome at Judith's 1st PC Gathering. I don't know why they did not upload in order....but there it is!

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 5:48 PM, Spaceman <Spaceman@starship-enterprises.net> wrote:
 

Yes, I do. The one we put together at Judith's is a pipe frame. Same math, different material. Several of my larger pipe frames have been to Burning Man, but I haven't yet. Maybe this year...


spaceman  All opinions expressed or implied are subject to change without notice upon receipt of new information.

On 4/28/2010 6:12 PM, Evelyn Vollmer wrote:
Spaceman makes these.......I believe. We put a small together last year at Judith's place.




--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___