Friday, October 9, 2009

Re: [papercreters] photos



Judith, we to worked out all day got two windows up and about four feet of a nine foot wall done so we are beat as well.
I did a photo album of some of our progress , the way I found it was on home page on the left click on photos and it takes you to the albums. Then in the right hand upper corner it says add photo. (You do have to make your jpg file small) When you click on add photo then it will all be self explanatory. To view the album just double click on any of the albums and you can view the pictures in that album.  Haven't seen where you can watch it by a slide show.Hope this helps.
 
Doris
On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 7:38 PM, Nick Boersema <picknick@sympatico.ca> wrote:
 

Are you looking at the pics from the new pic link or are you going into the actual album?  I have not tried recently  but the slide show only used to work from the album but not from the new pic area.

 

Nick

 


From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:papercreters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of JUDITH WILLIAMS
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 9:24 PM
To: papercreters papercreters
Subject: RE: [papercreters] photos

 

 

I too looked at pics today and didn't understand how the albums work. Maybe if someone answers this question I will have a clue. I posted something myself and am not sure how it went. I am very tired tonight after papercreting all day in the wind.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith



i'mEMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

 


To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: ajeepsea@hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 00:28:37 +0000
Subject: [papercreters] photos

 

Hi
I had a little time, and thought I would browse thru the photo albums, and clicked on slide show, and can't see anything except the count down, is it because I have slow dial up? Counting the days will have ADSL within the month,. Wiring is being done out front on the road..yea
MariAn




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___