Monday, October 12, 2009

Re: [papercreters] paper weight estimate



This isn't about cost, it's about weight...

What I'm saying is that in addition to the bales of cardboard, we should include whatever went into the blocks to get a total paper weight for the building.

As far as your being good at anything, my observation when I was there is that you are good at lots of things, not the least of which is cooking great food. You may swear off power tools for life after you complete your house, but you do pretty well with them, too.

spaceman

JUDITH WILLIAMS wrote:

I've never paid for paper. I did buy cement though, but didn't keep track. It wasn't much.I am paying $25 for a 55 gallon drum of cement/fly ash mix. I am not good at math or records. Sometimes I wonder if I am good at anything.


   


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___