Wednesday, October 7, 2009

[papercreters] Just posted some new photos of my shredded cardboard samples

I know most of you will think I'm crazy for shredding cardboard, you
probably think it takes for ever. It does take a while but the end
results are great. I can take the shreds and in less than 1 minute have
very fine paper pulp, I just add my cement to that mix a little longer,
then add my clay or sand or a combination of both and its ready to T
Lock. I also up loaded an old file of a T Lock that is about 8' long and
you can see how the skirt is supported by the T locks up to 25' long.
Much like Ron & Doris slipforms being supported by their bar clamps.
After they pour their slipform and it sets up, they remove their bar
clamps and fill the resulting holes with "Foam in a can". After I pour
my T Lock Blox, I remove the skirt and then remove the T Lock forms and
set them on top of the next row, and reattach the skirt. I usually put a
T Lock form at one end and another at the other end and then attach the
skirt and then install all the other T Lock forms in between.

Bob the builder


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/