Sunday, October 4, 2009

[papercreters] Compliments on photos



Thank you everyone for your compliments on the photos. Overall they came out OK, usually I go through them, crop them, tweak them, discard some, etc. but spaceman was good to take them so you could see them sooner than waiting for me to get them up. I think they are a good representation of our weekend together.

The photos of the adobes are actually of the town of Abiuqu. I was interested in this town because it is there Georgia O'Keeffe, a major figure in American art from the 1920s found artistic inspiration and settled late in life. I had seen her work at an exhibition some years ago in LA. There is not much in the little town but these adobes, a church, and a post office on the main road. The time I went to take the pics was on a Sunday, the church was in service so it was not great to have all those cars there for a photo shoot. The only shops in the area were two country general stores and a B&B on the main road.

OK, I'll stop now, sort of off topic..............

--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___