Tuesday, May 19, 2009

RE: [papercreters] Re: Dogs



Thank you Diane. So now I don't feel like such a bitch any more. Your analogy about children is appropriate.

Sincerely, Judith
Visit my new website at http://www.papercretebyjudith.com


   If you can't explain it simply, you don't know it well enough.

         If we knew what we were doing it wouldn't be called research, would it?

                                                                                                                                           Albert Einstein





i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: diagrah@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:14:07 +0000
Subject: [papercreters] Re: Dogs



I'm one of those weird dog lovers but I do NOT take them where they are not invited, nor do I take them where I am going to work. If I'm going to help someone WORK, that's what I'm there for - work. Not canine roundup, not play. Also, when my dogs DO go with me somewhere, they are expected to behave and be good guests, not pests. I might be very rigid in my thinking but to me, it's no different than someone bringing along unruly children and allowing them to run wild, screaming and getting in the way. People who bring along pets (or children) without permission and then let them get in the way should be told off in no uncertain terms.
diane in MO




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___