Monday, May 18, 2009

[papercreters] Gypsum



Hey I just got a line on a large quantity of agricultural gypsum. Searched all the old messages on the group and still have come up with very few advantages of adding it to papercrete.
 
1) mineral content adds to fire resistance
2) Good filler
3) makes papercrete stick to wood

Anything else I should know?

If I add it to my 200 gal mixer, what amount would be appropriate?


Sincerely, Judith
Visit my new website at http://www.papercretebyjudith.com


   If you can't explain it simply, you don't know it well enough.

         If we knew what we were doing it wouldn't be called research, would it?

                                                                                                                                           Albert Einstein





i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___