Tuesday, May 19, 2009

[papercreters] Re: PC inside a bus turned RV?



Spraying the papercrete would be great for insulation. You can spray it with boric acid or put boric acid in the mix. I ordered 25 pounds of the stuff from an outfit named Guardian of Eden. Around $74. with the shipping. I don't know yet how much it will take but I will be experimenting with it on pulp only blocks as well as regular PC. The pulp only blocks and panels are very light, very strong, and very slow drying but they look and feel great. When I get ready to remodel my bus [40' Canadian Flyer used in many cities in the northern tier, mine came from Seattle] I may spray it with pulp for insulation. Right now I'm living in the Arizona Outback and it is hard to cool this bus with all the big windows and very little insulation.

__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___