Wednesday, May 20, 2009

[papercreters] Re: PC inside a bus turned RV?



SLO for me too! Hi neighbor! The school buses are made quite a bit differently then the RTS. I do belong to several RTS specific groups and am shooting PC around with one of the groups. Someone in that group who is closer to actually insulating his bus then I am is thinking about PC now too. This is the spray foam that is usually used, this particular page doesnt talk about the qualities, but this is it http://www.energysavers.gov/your_home/insulation_airsealing/index.cfm/mytopic=11590 from what I have been told.
 
I still gotta figure out a mixer since I dont have a rear end, other then my own :) I just dont think a 5 gallon bucket and a drill would go quick enough.....
 
If the PC is so strong, why is there so much concern over the bus flexing? I have also read that plain ole elmers white glue would glue PC together...... so I was even dreaming about making cabinets and furniture with this stuff and then covering it with 1/8" paneling to look more conventional.......


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___