Saturday, May 16, 2009

RE: [papercreters] Re: CALICHE VS BENTONITE, back in the slurry again!



Good to hear from you. Sorry to hear of the situation with Gib.  I LOVE this slip forming. I have my 11 ft wall half done in just 3 days, partial days really. It gets so windy in the afternoon it's just impossible to work. So I quit today at 1.

I have been videoing but in 2 hours this morning could still not figure out how to get it out of the camera and into the computer.

Must go now and hop in the tub. If you're ever in the area let me know and we'll go soak at Ojo.

Sincerely, Judith
Visit my new website at http://www.papercretebyjudith.com


   If you can't explain it simply, you don't know it well enough.

         If we knew what we were doing it wouldn't be called research, would it?

                                                                                                                                           Albert Einstein





i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: dee_lightfuldee@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 08:35:29 -0700
Subject: [papercreters] Re: CALICHE VS BENTONITE, back in the slurry again!




Yay Judith!  I'd love to see more of your videos.  Hope the wind dies down and the slip forming goes okay for you.

Gib and I are separated now (long story -- ain't it always?) but he still comes out to help every once in a while.  I'm hoping to make a bunch more blocks and then get started on the decorative wall I have in mind.  Gotta start somewhere.

Melody





__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___