Sunday, May 17, 2009

[papercreters] PC inside a bus turned RV?

Hi! I am new here but I have studied PC off and on for years and I have a project I am working on that I think PC would be very good for. I am converting a bus to an RV (veggie powered) and on the inside of the bus I need to insulate and have walls. It needs to be light weight, sound absorbing, flame proof or at least retardent, strong, etc. all the bennies of PC but it also needs to be water proof (in case of leaks in the bus shell) or at least have a way to breathe and dry out. The insides of the bus are curved. I am in the destruction phase of the conversion. I am removing a lot of plastic that is molded to the contours of the bus and am thinking I would like to use them as molds for the PC. I need to get or make a mixer (but dont have a rear end of a car laying around so I need to come up with another way of mixing). There are a lot of individual indentions in the ceiling on these types of buses that I will need to spray with PC so I need a sprayer too. What do you people think?

Thanks,
Teresa

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/