Monday, July 7, 2008

Re: [papercreters] Re: Sewage Grinder Pump - PC Mixer/Pump

I was replying to SlurryGuy's scavenging/welder friend post.  From the replies I've received there are at least three of us with sisters like Beth.  Poor us.
 
Hammermilled paper and a mortar mixer are certainly an option.  You can mix a dryer mix that way.  There's a mortar mixer down the road I may want to play with in that fashion.  I could use it for the little batches I need that have to be structural OR for plastering.
 
ElfN
----- Original Message -----

I think you missed my point. if you buy your paper pre shredded you don't need a papercrete mixer.  Any cement mixer will work,  you can even mix it in a pile on a tarp like mixing 'cob'.
 
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___