Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Re: [papercreters] Ed Conley - Silver City Papercrete Home

>
> Working in the construction biz I've heard of people building 7, 8, 10
> sq feet in this area of Calif.

an 8 sq. foot house would be say 2 feet by 4 feet, those California's are
sure some crazy folks :+)
It reminds me of a few times going cross-country in an old vw bug and
sleeping in the back seat at night in rest areas. not something I'd like to
do every night at home.

Let me introduce myself here, after making that kidding comment. I've been
reading for a couple of weeks and have a few test blocks drying outside(5gal
pale and drill). I have a solar project in the works and am looking at PC to
insulate my 1000 gal. water tank that will sit outside. it's really and old
fuel tank that someone gave me, which I will convert to a hot water tank for
this experiment. I live in Virginia so it's not as hot and dry as the
southwest and I'm thinking of making a solar shed of some short to help in
drying the blocks. I'm still doing my research now and working on a
towmixer, or should I say working on the axle right now. At this time I'm
just as wet and green as my blocks.

-x-


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/