Wednesday, July 9, 2008

[papercreters] Floors laid on dirt

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/08/garden/08dirt.html  Dirt floor in a pricey house in Portland OR.
 
 
 
 
I'm going to save y'all from an ad naseaum list of earthenware floor links.  If you're feeling slighted 'cause I stopped, please feel free to Google "earthenware floor linseed oil".  You'll get plenty of links.
 
While this is not the floor I will be using (at this point I don't think I am), it does demonstrate dirt floors are achievable and acceptable.
 
ElfN
 
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___