Thursday, June 9, 2011

Re: [papercreters] Re: plans - *long post warning*



Yeah, I'm good, thanks. Went out this evening after the eye of the demon went down and transplanted a couple of trees, feel great.

You're right Janoahsh, and it's always now. At least every time I've checked.

Uh, lessee... papercrete! Now I feel better : )

spaceman  All opinions expressed or implied are subject to change without notice upon receipt of new information.  http://Starship-Enterprises.Net blog at http://Starship-Enterprises.Net/wordpress/

On 6/9/2011 9:56 PM, Janoahsh wrote:

Its all a dream

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:papercreters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Pam Cole
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 6:18 PM
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Re: plans - *long post warning*

 

 

    I hope your ok now, plz take it easy, take it slow my friend rem we have till the end of time!!! I no also about the heat I'm trying to make an Cob oven and all last week it was just to hot to work on it, I was upset but hey when it gets done is when it gets done!!

  Pam in east TN

 

 






__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___