Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Re: [papercreters] Re: PC Project started in Jan of 2008



No, I'm not doing anything with PC at the present. It's interesting to me, so I've been a member of this list pretty much since it started. I don't post much since I don't have direct experience to share as far as PC goes. I've been busy doing an addition (conventional construction) and remodeling an older house. I want to do some PC work in the future, and have sure learned a lot here!

Greg


From: doris <yakishome@yahoo.com>
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 11:18 PM
Subject: [papercreters] Re: PC Project started in Jan of 2008

 

Thanks Greg, it has been a lot of hard work but well worth it.
Are you doing a PC project.

Doris and Ron

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, Greg House <ghunicycle@...> wrote:
>
> Wow, your place is looking amazing, Doris! Congratulations to you and Ron for accomplishing so much on your home. I really appreciate the photos you posted showing the progress. Everything looks just great!
>
> Greg




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___