Friday, June 17, 2011

Re: [papercreters] Re: laundry stove



Heating fluid for you could be water.
For me up here it better have some antifreeze in it.
 
The antique laundry stove is way cool.
It has a flat top sized just right to place a laundry boiler on it.
 
 
 
It is a wood fired stove that has a water jacket around it with two 3/4" pipe threaded holes.
 
Mine is simular to this one on ebay but I can not see if that one has the water jacket.
I have emailed the seller to ask.
 
 
I was at a swap meet at an old engine group site and saw my stove setting on a trailer.
After showing my interest in it he offer it to me for $50.
Just then another guy walked up that is known for buying cheap then selling high and he asked the guy how much,,,
The guy told him $250.
 
Alan

--- On Thu, 6/16/11, Joy Pickens <lilyklink@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Joy Pickens <lilyklink@yahoo.com>
Subject: [papercreters] Re: laundry stove
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, June 16, 2011, 11:16 PM



Please expound a little on the 'heating fluid with and antique laundry stove' (what is that, anyway?) We are prolly all a bunch of non-conventional builders. I am working on my greenhouse plan too.  Though the frost requirements are a LOT different!  lol
 
Joy in Ok




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___