Thursday, June 23, 2011

Re: [papercreters] Back and ready



Hi Ken, long time no see! Welcome back. Slurryguy dropped out of sight a couple of years ago, just about the time of the first papercreters gathering at Judith's. He is missed for sure, he kept the list hopping.

Good luck with starting over. Hopefully you have lots of experiences to apply and make the second go round a little easier.

"we're from the government, we're here to help you!"

spaceman  All opinions expressed or implied are subject to change without notice upon receipt of new information.  http://Starship-Enterprises.Net blog at http://Starship-Enterprises.Net/wordpress/

On 6/23/2011 7:25 AM, bornofthehorses wrote:
Well hello all long time no talk what have I missed. Where have I been well lets say my PTSD got me a stay at good ole 1 west for a while. It's ok Still Proud to have served my country. So Slurryguy still here Spaceman you here man the Master of dome your works so cool. The county took my land while I was on the ward and someone bullldozed the buildings it looks like. But it's all good my VA benys were stacking up and I got it back to start over. Hope all is good out there. Ken      


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___