Friday, October 9, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete Tile



That is cool if you like the rust it will save a lot of steps. I am not quite as anal as I used to be : )
so I would leave it like that now!

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 9:36 AM, n2art25 <n2art25@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

This is soooo cool! I'm going to try this...
I like the rust.
Annalis



--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "rmorger03" <rmorger@...> wrote:
>
> That tile is nice whats the dimensions and thickness of the tile?
>
> --- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "doris" <dorisburton03@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Nina
> > I just posted a picture of a papercrete tile I did several years ago and you can see how this one (that was not installed on my celing in a previous home) has held up.
> > Look under Ron & Doris bedroom project to see the picture.
> > You can see the rust that formed on it from being in the tin celing tile I used as a pattern. This did not come through the tiles when I painted them however I did use Kilz to paint them first.
> > Hope this is helpful.
> >
> > Doris
> >
>




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___