Friday, October 9, 2009

RE: [papercreters] photos



Are you looking at the pics from the new pic link or are you going into the actual album?  I have not tried recently  but the slide show only used to work from the album but not from the new pic area.

 

Nick

 


From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:papercreters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of JUDITH WILLIAMS
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 9:24 PM
To: papercreters papercreters
Subject: RE: [papercreters] photos

 

 

I too looked at pics today and didn't understand how the albums work. Maybe if someone answers this question I will have a clue. I posted something myself and am not sure how it went. I am very tired tonight after papercreting all day in the wind.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith



i'mEMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

 


To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: ajeepsea@hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 00:28:37 +0000
Subject: [papercreters] photos

 

Hi
I had a little time, and thought I would browse thru the photo albums, and clicked on slide show, and can't see anything except the count down, is it because I have slow dial up? Counting the days will have ADSL within the month,. Wiring is being done out front on the road..yea
MariAn



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___