Friday, October 9, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Anyone in Oklahoma making Papercrete?

Greetings,
We use papercrete in hot, humid Texas, about 125 miles from the Gulf.
Are you more humid than us? A freind has test walls that are not sealed
and were built about 5 or 6 years ago now. No mold or mildew. His
recipes are in the archives and someone just found them and reposted the
message not long ago.
Bright Blessings,
Kim

n2art25 wrote:
> Hi, From my research, it seems like papercrtete will mold in hot humid areas. Has anyone had luck using p/c in areas of Oklahoma that get humidity? I am in SE Ok. and want to try a building using slip form method. I hate to use alot of concrete but figure I will need to, to keep it from molding. I am here about 10 months out of the year and in NM the rest. I know we can do p/c there.
> I love Doris's ceiling tile. I am going to try that.....
> We are having so much rain, it will be awhile before I can do my first batch of P/C. Dying to see how it will work in my art program at school.
> Annalis
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/