Tuesday, October 13, 2009

[papercreters] Re: F/C joins earthship



Ron, I believe your right, it slipped my mind that when I first heard of this product it was called fibercrete. The inmate that told me about it had worked for Mike in NM. I asked him if it was on the internet and he didn't know. So through research I found this site and others.

Doris, I reworked the Power Point, take a look and let me know what changes you want me to make, or if you've got anymore photos I can add them tomorrow.

Bob the builder


--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <ronerichter@...> wrote:

 I think what Robert was referring to FC is fibercrete. If you see many of the early users of this material called papercrete fibercrete. Mike McCain used this term often in his videos. Of course we, as a group have leaned toward Papercrete or PC because of the title of our group.
 Ron



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___