Sunday, April 12, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Papercrete and soda can planter wall



Hi Caroline, that's great. I was wondering how I was going to build a raised veg garden, I've thought about how to build this in many ways. It looks like you have solved this for me. I'm going to try it, thanks. I wonder how many rows it could go up, I would like my planting beds to be a bit higher. Ev

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 8:46 AM, caroline659 <caroline659@yahoo.com> wrote:


Hello all, I just posted some pictures of a little planter wall, or curb, actually, that I made from papercrete and soda cans. It took me all of about 45 minutes to create and it seems to have worked quite nicely. It's been about 6 months now and it's holding up well. I've filled the planter area with dirt and will plant something soon. To see the pictures they are in the photo album titled "Can and papercrete planter wall" It saved me from buying those pre-made "Pavestone" blocks at the big orange store at 3 or 4 dollars a piece.




--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___