Friday, January 23, 2009

Re: [papercreters] New Member

Bob, I have some paper soaking at the Recess RV Park.

--- On Thu, 1/22/09, Bob <criswells.ok@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
From: Bob <criswells.ok@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [papercreters] New Member
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, January 22, 2009, 4:25 PM

I am a semi retired contractor, now working for the city of Sayre, Oklahoma as a project supervisor. I was first employeed as code enforcement officer but have moved up the ladder. As a city employee, we work Department of Correction personal. I am currently working a individual that once worked for Mike McCain in New Mexico. He told me what mike had taught him and this information made me want to investigate futher, that is how I found this group. As a contractor I built/remolded stick homes. Five years ago I bought a buildership from Classic Steel Homes out of Houston, Texas. The homes they were selling were 8" red iron frame work with galv. in fill studs. After reading through this site I believe papercrete could be used to in fill the exterior walls and would be acceptable as being code here in Sayre. I will be working on some plans and drawings and will upload them as soon as complete. Keep up the information flow.

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___