Tuesday, January 27, 2009

[papercreters] Anyone interested in an intentional community near the City of the Sun?

Hey everyone, I've just come across an excellent opportunity. I've
spent hours today researching a trustee sale for a bankruptcy. It's
a large 40 acre parcel nearby the City of the Sun in southwest New
Mexico. It is within 5 miles of the city of Columbus and about 15 -
20 miles from Deming. There is good quality aquifer below the ground
and a well already on the property! Electricity power poles are
right down the road. There is an airstrip one mile away too. Homes
in the area and seasonal creeks too. Let's see.. what else? Oh, and
the sale will occur in two days. The opening bid is $7,000. I've
got half that in cash today. Could scrounge around for more but not
much more, in two days time. I'm looking for a partner or group of
partners who want to build an intentional community oriented towards
both papercrete homes as well as subsistence living. I've got some
real good ideas on how to make decent money with a property of this
size.

Interested parties please email me directly at perryway at gmail dot
com because I have many forums and places I am putting this
information I may forget to check one forum, so please email me
directly and let's see if we can't get something going for a steal of
a deal.


Perry

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/