Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Re: [papercreters] hola que tal (Hi, what's happening?)

I can give you a very rough translation of this email.  I am rusty so it won't be exact!

Greetings to all,
I would like to know if it is possible that Guadelupe Melendez will speak to me about the realization of her construction with respect to the photos on the experiments that you have already made and if he will give me a hand as I already have some materials(?)  or if the group will give me a hand.
Thanks in advance,
Eduardo Barcenas

--- On Wed, 1/14/09, barcenas1973 <barcenas1973@yahoo.com.mx> wrote:
From: barcenas1973 <barcenas1973@yahoo.com.mx>
Subject: [papercreters] hola que tal
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 11:04 AM

saludos a todos
quisiera saber si es posible que Guadalupe Melendez me diga como realizo su construccion
con respectoa asus fotos ya que estoy haciendo experimentos y si el me echa la mano mucho
mejor ya que tengo algunas dudas y si el grupo me echa la mano mejor gracias de antemano
Eduardo Barcenas


__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___