Monday, May 30, 2011

Re: [papercreters] Re: Floor Question for Ron and Doris



Yes, Bob, it is very beautiful and even more beautiful when you see it.

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 7:46 AM, countryatheartok <criswells.ok@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
 


I was just about to correct my question when I read your answer, I went
back through the photo section and saw where Ron had laid down a 2x4
frame and covered it with OSB. That is still pretty amazing. Velva and I
are amazed as how well your project has turned out. We wish we were both
retired so we would have more time to devote to our little project.

Bob & Velva
Question: Is Ron laying Laminate flooring directly over the PC
subfloor?

No there were the 4X8 forms of PC he laid first then put plastic over
that then over that he built a frame like structure out of 2x4's then
the sub-floor on top of that then the laminate flooring. I think there
are some pictures in the older photo album where you can see the process
if not let me know and I will post them.
Hope this helps.

Doris and Ron
> >
>




--
"If you give yourself fully to this moment the next moment will turn out just right."

- Sequoyah Trueblood




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___