Saturday, May 14, 2011

Re: [papercreters] Free Camping - Dome building and papercrete



Wow, what a nice offer!  Sounds great!  Are you planning to do any permaculture there or aquaponics? :)

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 7:13 PM, George <georgeberz@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

Finally fed up with California and Im looking forward to building an intentional community of off grid, organic eco friendly lifestyle.

Hello all, I've just closed escrow on a mini 65 acre valley in MT and would like to invite anybody to come up and visit and stay for the summer if you like, camp, RV, trailer etc.

There is a county dirt road and power poles running up the middle of the valley and I own approx 30 acres +/- on each side. I will be bulldozing a trail along the ridgeline north and south of the road to cut in building pads and making an off grid eco friendly development for up to 65 families.

picasa web pictures of the property
http://bit.ly/georges65acres

google map to the property
http://bit.ly/geo65googlemap

So if your looking for something to do this summer, want to learn to build monolithic domes and papercrete or just want to hang out and watch your all welcome.

Ive already purchased the land and closed escrow, I'll be driving out there around may 22nd from California, living in my RV there for now while planning and moving forward with development. I have a bobcat, dump trailer and pickup, hopefully all the tools to get things going. oh yeah and a monolithic eco dome shell 24' diam to play with as a mould!

I will be installing a 2 way internet satellite dish that all are welcome to share via wifi so there will be internet avail, looks like a couple ponds in the area just outside my property.

Remember the turtle ends up winning the race... Im not in a big hurry for anything and pretty laid back...

By the way, Ive invited SPACEMAN to come out :) if he can find the time and offer some experience, he knows I have most of the tools and especially a stucco pump/sprayer system that might work out great for papercrete :) crossing fingers to see if he can make it :)

Let me know what you think, wish me luck... feel free to contact me on list with general questions or via email for specific details.

George




--
Visit my blogs sometime! Perryland Off The Grid or The Photography of Perry Way or my Flickr site to see some of my photographic creations.




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___