Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: Heat curing papercrete appears to improve tensile strength.



Bob,
This is great information.  Are you trying to control the water volume to keep the initial slurry at a certain "wetness"?  What and how are you mixing these small batches?  How much pressure?

I have found that after mixing a batch in my tow mixer and letting it sit for an hour I can take an empty bucket and push it down from the top of the slurry in the mixer and let the 1" of water on the top flow into the bucket (set in at a 45 degree angle).  I can get as much as 10 gallons of water out this way.  Maybe I should do it with every batch.
 
Ron


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___