Friday, June 26, 2009

[papercreters] Mason



Sorry I deleted your message when I was trying to reply.

Anyway, I didn't really have a bad feeling at all about the Rabons when I met Kent in Tuscon. I came away with the understanding that they had built several homes in their area and had more in the works. Maybe I'm wrong (gullible). They have no permit reatraints there which makes it easy for them.

The fact that they are taking a simple product and using it to further their pursuit of great corporate wealth and fame is rather negative in my mind, as well as their proprietary attitude. But so what? If what they are doing impacts me in a positive way then I am thankful. If the impact is negative then I truly believe what goes around comes around. 

From what I can see most of us in this group love getting our hands dirty and trying new things. I don't know of anyone who is making money with it. Clyde maybe?
So I don't feel any sort of threat from MG. As I said, if someday I have a client who wants a papercrete house and doesn't want to make the blocks and needs to adhere to the code, then I will be in the market to buy some blocks. I doubt if MG's will be the least expensive, but they may be the only ones the code officials will accept.

Be that as it may, I plan to keep on with what I am doing regardless of who else is doing what.

Sincerely, Judith
Visit my new website at http://www.papercretebyjudith.com

More info at www.judith-l-williams.com

http://www.productcreationlabs.com/cmd.php?af=980303
http://www.productcreationlabs.com/cmd.php?Clk=3034152

   If you can't explain it simply, you don't know it well enough.

         If we knew what we were doing it wouldn't be called research, would it?

                                                                                                                                           Albert Einstein





i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___