Sunday, June 28, 2009

[papercreters] Re: Recipe Ratios




--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "smt460" <smt460@...> wrote:

Hey! I'm back,was out at our quarry for two weeks weird to see the city. First I'm a man not a girl lol, and I live in Alberta Canada.

Sorry Clair for the mis-quote! After you posted this I went back to your photo section and indeed I see a picture of you and Bruce.  The paper must have also mis-spelled your name, It looks like it reads Claire Schmidt and Bruce Murray with pipeline insulation that was made using a recycyled papercrete mix. And another photo of you that says Claire Schmidt dumps the papercrete mix into a machine that will turn it into a brick ready to be used in construction.

I should have looked at your pictures better the first time.  Must be nice to get a big write up like that.

Bob



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___