Wednesday, April 23, 2008

RE: [papercreters] cement mixer

I have been looking for a cement mixer for a while now.  Please let me know the details. Thanks

Sincerely, Judith
Visit my papercrete website at www.judith-l-williams.com.

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark. Professionals, on the other hand, built the Titanic." Author unknown.



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: recycle2art@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:41:58 +0000
Subject: [papercreters] cement mixer

hi everyone,

My church is having a garage sale the first weekend of June. One of the items that will
be there is a cocrete mixer. If any of you are in Colorado and are interested, then please
let me know and I will give you the address details.

Tammy
www.recycle2art.com




Make i'm yours. Create a custom banner to support your cause. __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___