Monday, April 7, 2008

[papercreters] What's new?

Hi everyone, my email from the group seems to have dropped off recently. Am I missing anything or am I out of the loop? I haven't done much papercreting lately - too cold then too much wind, but will be up and running again in the next few weeks. I will suspend work on my main project to put an addition on my workshop, working Fri and Sat mostly. Would love some help and company if anyone is in the area (northern NM) and has some time and energy to spare (and added bonus to me if you have knowledge that fills in my gaps, if you know what I mean). Hope you are all well.

Sincerely, Judith
Visit my papercrete website at www.judith-l-williams.com.

'Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark. Professionals, on the other hand, built the Titanic.' Author unknown.


Pack up or back up–use SkyDrive to transfer files or keep extra copies. Learn how. __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___