Thursday, March 4, 2010

Re: [papercreters] Spraying Containers



I think it was this video and a few others with him that prompted me to explore more until eventually I found you guys here.  So I'm surprised you hadn't seen that before hehe.  Did you see that "battery box" dome thingamabuilding?  I think they did ferrocement and then applied layers and layers of this.  Although now  that I think of it perhaps only the roof done that way.  



On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 6:22 PM, Space <Spaceman@starship-enterprises.net> wrote:
 

Recently there was some discussion about applying papercrete to shipping containers. I just ran across Mikey's video showing him doing that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DJZrrh8AVc

spaceman




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___