Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Re: [papercreters] Signs of old age



That's a pretty clever idea! I may have to make myself one of those!
 
Given that it's basically just a flail, I wonder how effective it'd be at pulping paper? Maybe it it was pre-soaked. Looks like it'd be substantially safer then a lot of things people are using to mix papercrete.
 
Greg


From: countryatheartok <criswells.ok@sbcglobal.net>
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, April 28, 2010 8:34:59 PM
Subject: [papercreters] Signs of old age

 

Dumby me, I forgot to include the site for the chain mixer blade http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=PxFj7h6Rc9Y

 




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___