Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Re: [papercreters] Elephant trunk



I thought I remember seeing a fella with an elephant trunk spout on his mixer. Finding the video is a little tricky for low tech types. Follow this link:
http://makepapercrete.com/Watch-Movie.html
Then click the arrow in the center of the frame. At the bottom of the video window, several squares will appear - these are further links to videos on other subjects. Scroll across the blocks until the one with papercrete blocks drying in a field shows up and click on it. Somewhere past the middle of the video is a short review of his mixer construction, with some pics of the elephant trunk.



From: JUDITH WILLIAMS <williams_judith@hotmail.com>
To: papercreters papercreters <papercreters@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, April 13, 2010 5:05:47 PM
Subject: [papercreters] Elephant trunk

 

I want to put an elephant trunk on the 8" pipe that is the exit for my tow mixer. I went to 3 different places today and they had no idea what I was talking about. I think what I need is a discharge hose. Does anyone know what I can use for this and where I would get it? Should I just cut up an inner tube and make it fit?




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___