Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Re: [papercreters] Metal Studs was/ Using a lawnmower as a mixer



cool, looking forward to seeing it.


more input!
Johnny 5

spaceman  All opinions expressed or implied are subject to change without notice upon receipt of new information.

On 4/28/2010 7:48 PM, Perry Way wrote:
Awesome.  This gives some direction to my vision. Thanks so much!

Now I suppose you're wondering what my vision is.  Well.. I'll share some of that, but in a post all it's own.  And I'll do it soon so as to not make you wait forever haha.


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___