Sunday, November 9, 2008

RE: [papercreters] Map update

Check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PapercreteEarthbagsandVeggieoilohmy/ and http://groups.yahoo.com/group/12VDC_PowerPLus/?yguid=205355042 the groups cover HHo and wind genys.
Ken

--- On Sun, 11/9/08, Janoahsh <janoahsh@alaska.net> wrote:
From: Janoahsh <janoahsh@alaska.net>
Subject: RE: [papercreters] Map update
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 10:36 AM

Hi Ron,

I'm down in Homer on the Kenai Peninsula .  How remote are you?  I'm real good at fabricating and problem solving and if there is anyway I can help I will.  Papercrete is on my agenda, but I haven't started in production other than running a few tests,  but I'm very interested in the possibilities for use up here.  I'm also experimenting in H2 production, and wind generation.

Janosh

 


From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com [mailto: papercreters@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of ronerichter
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2008 8:11 AM
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [papercreters] Map update

 

Two years ago I made a tow mixer after watching some videos purchased
from DirtCheap Builder. This past summer, after repairing some
failures, a small "proof of concept" project was started. This was to
be an 8' X 16' shed to house an ATV and trailer used for yard work.
Through this whole process problems problems arose that needed to be
overcome and there was no where to turn for answers. Attempts to get
in touch with Mike McCain, Eric Patterson, and the couple in Colorado
that used slipforms on their house were unsuccessful. Because I had a
wedding "happening" this past summer I was able to finish only half
the project. Of course with the escalating price of gas, other
projects were demanding attention as well, the hydrogen booster for
the vehicles, a wind generator to help reduce some monthly bills etc.
Anyway, I have an addition to the "hotbed" map and a possible first
for Montana in Darby.
I have some pictures of my attempts, and will add them to the
photos section if I figure out how.
Coming across this blog yesterday was a breath of fresh air.
Already, a fix for a problem has been dreamed up for emptying my mixer
and parts ordered. I am a teacher in a rural Alaskan school, so my
papercrete projects have a June to mid-August timeline. Makes one
focus and utilize the time wisely.

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
Version: 8.0.175 / Virus Database: 270.9.0/1776 - Release Date: 11/8/2008 6:49 PM

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___